Cotswold buff is the ultimate neutral stone, making it the perfect addition to any landscape project. The attractive blend of cream and yellow hues create a classic finish for driveways, paths, borders and many more. Cotswold buff stone is a hard wearing, weather resistant product that will last many years with the appropriate maintenance. Due to its angular shape the gravel will lay flat, locking together to create a solid and secure surface underfoot when used on a driveway or path. Also referred to as Cotswold buff gravel, it’s the perfect material to add to flowerbeds due to the neutral tone which will accentuate vibrant flowers, resulting in striking displays. However, since the product is made up of limestone it is therefore alkaline and you must make sure to only use it to top plants which thrive in alkaline conditions such as clematis and geraniums. If the front of your house is north facing, it’s likely to see limited hours of sunlight during the day – opting for Cotswold buff gravel can transform your driveway into a bright and open space.
Quarried from the Cotswolds, this product will naturally vary in size and colour meaning no two drives will look the same. Using Cotswold buff gravel will provide an aesthetic that effortlessly blends with the natural landscape.
Size will vary from 10mm to 20mm due to the mechanical screening process allowing some smaller stone chippings through the screen.
- Classic looking stone – perfect for driveways, paths and borders.
- Cream stone will brighten otherwise dark areas.
- Very versatile in use due to neutral tones.
- Perfect for plant pot topping where containers are large enough.
- Angular shape which interlocks to establish a strong and stable pathway or driveway.
- Hard wearing, low maintenance aggregate.
- Naturally sourced, so expect some variation in size and colour.
- Alkaline stone unsafe for fish and other aquatic animals.
- Contact us if you require loose load delivery.