With a combination of 60 per cent organic compost and 40 per cent sandy soil, our border soil has excellent water drainage, making it a great choice for creating defined borders to brighten any garden. Organic compost is hugely beneficial to plants and vegetables alike, making our border soil the perfect choice for a healthy, vibrant garden. Compost helps sandy soil with water retention and the absorption of vital nutrients due to neutralising the pH levels of the soil, ultimately supporting plant growth. Another benefit of compost is its erosion protection, as it alters soil structure, and it can also enhance the microbe environment in the soil which will help prevent the spread of disease. Make sure you lay a weed membrane before adding border soil to your borders.
With peace of mind that our border soil will deliver a quality environment for your plants to thrive, installing your own garden borders becomes a little bit easier.
- Perfect for borders and vegetable patches.
- Mix of 40 per cent sandy oil and 60 per cent organic compost.
- Great for retaining moisture and providing key nutrients for healthy plant growth.
- Hard to erode due to organic compost altering the structure of the soil.
- A versatile soil for use across a wide range of gardening projects.
- Contact us if you require loose load delivery.