Our Staffordshire pink gravel is a subtle blend of pinks, whites and greys. Its a highly versatile product which is sure to compliment both traditional and contemporary landscape designs. Also known as Staffordshire pink stone, this quartzite aggregate is ideal for use on driveways and paths due to its size, which can withstand the weight of regular traffic. Gravel of a larger size is less likely to get stuck in tyre treads or shoes than gravel under 20mm, and is large enough to prevent our four legged friends mistaking your driveway as a litter tray. Staffordshire pink gravel is excellent for laying a sturdy base underfoot due to the mixture of angular and rounded pieces that will interlock, preventing movement or mess. The colourful mix proves popular for creating eye-catching garden borders and edges. Once washed thoroughly this product is safe for fish, providing a fantastic home for your aquatic pets should you wish to use these chippings as a pond substrate or to otherwise dress water features.
Used in conjunction with weed membrane, the shape of the gravel allows water to filter through whilst preventing light from doing so, therefore successfully suppressing pesky weeds in your flowerbeds. Adding Staffordshire pink gravel to your garden doubles as a security feature due to the distinctive crunch when walked upon.
Due to this being a natural products, colour and size varies so please ask for a sample if you need it to match existing gravel. Size will typically be 10mm to 20mm as the mechanical screening process does allow some smaller stones to get through.
- An aesthetically appealing mix of pinks, whites and greys.
- Versatile tones to compliment all architecture and landscape design; adds a colourful and clean finish to any garden.
- Combination of rounded and angular interlocking stones, which will form a sturdy surface for a driveway or path.
- A multi-purpose product also perfect for flowerbeds, borders, ponds and rockeries.
- Provides security due to distinctive crunch sound when walked upon.
- Prevents sunlight from reaching the soil, suppressing weeds but aiding drainage and moisture retention.
- pH neutral so safe to use in ponds.
- Cost effective, particularly when bought in volume.
- Contact us if you require loose load delivery.