If you’re looking for white stones for your garden, our polar white chippings have a lovely rounded appearance and offer a bright finish that compliments many traditional and contemporary architectural styles. When wet they develop a stunning shine, the colour darkens and natural creams, greys and light browns come through. Tough and reasonably colour-fast, polar white gravel stones are suited to a wide range of applications, from beds and borders to edging and patio areas. You can also use them as plant pot topping material and combine with mulch, as this aggregate’s irregular shape and soft corners allow water to flow freely. White decorative stones can be used as a path or driveway surface, but bear in mind that they’re more likely to discolour when used in high-traffic areas.
A natural marble aggregate, this product is not recommended for use in fish ponds as marble consists of carbonate rocks that can affect the pH levels of water. Our white decorative stones can nonetheless be used as a topping material, particularly for plants that prefer a slightly alkaline environment.
Our polar white gravel is 20mm to 40mm in diameter and as they are a natural product, some variation in size, form and colour can occur.
- Bright white finish and more colour-fast than many equivalent white decorative stones.
- Natural colours darken when wet and develop a stunning shine.
- Using white stones for garden landscaping will enhance both contemporary and traditional designs.
- Versatile product that can be used all around the garden and in commercial contexts.
- Irregular shape with soft or rounded corners, allowing water to drain away and reach the growing medium underneath.
- Alkaline and not suited to use in ponds intended to sustain aquatic life.
- Environmentally friendly and sustainable.
- Contact us if you require loose load delivery.