Our grano to dust is a fine granitic aggregate with a gritty consistency, with particle sizes ranging from 0mm to 6mm. A versatile product, grano dust is most commonly used to produce a fine mortar for flooring screeds but is also a suitable sub-base for concrete, block paving and artificial grass. Due to its consistency it can produce a level finish for hardstandings but can also be used to form slopes, ideal for haunching or benching manholes.
- Fine granitic aggregate with small particle size.
- Add cement and sand to produce a fine mortar for flooring screeds.
- Use grano chippings as a sub-base for concrete and block paving.
- Very popular for creating a sub-base for artificial grass, often laid on top of MOT type 1 or similar aggregate.
- Suited to manhole benching or haunching.
- Contact us if you require loose load delivery.