MOT type 1 is formed from crushed concrete and consists of both hard stone and sand. Other materials such as limestone, gritstone and granite can also make up the composition.
Our MOT type 1 sub-base provides a strong foundation for roads, pathways, patios, drives and buildings. MOT 1 sub-base is fantastic at withstanding traffic, providing a stable structure and a flat surface which important qualities that all paving requires. The limestone in MOT type 1 also helps to assist drainage for gardens located in areas that suffer frequent and heavy rainfall, making our MOT stone an ideal sub-base for an artificial lawn.
Our bulk bag will usually cover about 15m2 (15m x 1m) at a depth of about 5cm.
- Sub-base formed from crushed concrete.
- Made up of hard stone, sand and other material such as limestone, gritstone and granite.
- Provides a strong foundation for drives, paths, patios, roads and building bases.
- MOT type 1 sub-base assists drainage for use under artificial lawns – perfect for homes with a pet or with bad drainage.
- Able to bear heavy loads and provides a stable surface.
- Creates hardcore base for projects requiring a firm sub-base.
- Bulk bag ideal to cover large area.
- Can be used as backfill.
- Provides long-term support.
- Achieves even surface when compacted.
- Get in touch with us if you require loose load delivery.