Our 6F2 crushed concrete stone is a coarse recycled aggregate, with many benefits, it can be used for a wide range of construction and landscaping needs. This aggregate is a cost effective option because it is recycled. Crushed concrete driveways are far more cost effective than gravel driveways. Also referred to as type 2 crushed stone, this aggregate can be used as a sub-base for driveways, paths, patios and filling potholes amongst other applications.. Since it is recycled 6F2 crushed concrete is environmentally friendly, protecting natural resources and reducing the amount of material that goes to landfill sites. Type 2 crushed concrete is high in porosity, making it great for drainage in wet areas. To maximise drainage in high rainfall areas, you can dig a trench around the area such as a house and fill the trench with crushed concrete pieces to aid drainage. For this use, it is recommended that you surround the crushed concrete with a drainage pipe.
Crushed concrete bases are likely to never need a repair due to their strength, making it a low maintenance material choice.
- Coarse recycled aggregate made up of crushed stone.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Cost effective.
- Used for bulk fill to build up levels.
- Likely to never need repairing – low maintenance.
- Also used as a sub-base for driveways, paths, patios.
- Ideal material for filling potholes to save time and money.
- Great drainage for flood risk areas – suitable for trench fill.
- Also known as 6F2 stone, type 2 crushed stone and recycled concrete aggregate.