This light grey, angular stone has a similar appearance to the 10mm and 20mm limestone chippings we offer, and can be used in much the same settings but where the aesthetics of a larger diameter stone would be more appropriate. The larger chippings also offer improved drainage and therefore this aggregate is ideal for use in soakaways or in any scenario where drainage is a key consideration.
- Inexpensive and yet still offers a clean, modern aesthetic.
- Improved drainage compared to 10mm or 20mm aggregate.
- Somewhat less effective at preventing weeds as more UV light is able to reach the growing medium underneath.
- An alkaline agent so not considered fish safe.
- Limestone should also not be used to dress flowerbeds where the plants are averse to alkaline conditions.
- Environmentally friendly and sustainable.
- Contact us if you require loose load delivery.