Our crushed run stone is formed from crushed gravel, rock and screenings. This product is a perfect low-void sub-base for areas that will receive a lot of traffic such as roads and buildings amongst other concrete/paving projects. Due to the dust in the crushed run it is highly compatible with the use of a whacker plate, resulting in solid and level foundations. The angular and jagged edges of crushed run gravel enables the pieces to interlock, binding together to form a strong base. Crushed run requires little to no maintenance whether it is a base or a sub-base material it is likely to hold its form and strength for many years.
- Ideal sub-base for roads, buildings, patios, drives and many more.
- Economical aggregate.
- Versatile and durable.
- Bulk bag perfect for large areas.
- Well-draining material.
- Made up of crushed gravel, rock and screenings.
- Will last many years with little maintenance.
- Can be used as filler material.
- Forms a strong and level base.
- Perfect for bases that need to be compacted.
- Angular shaped pieces bind together to form a solid base.
- Frequently referred to as crush and run, crusher run gravel and crusher run.
- Contact us if you require loose load delivery.